My Blog List

Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 2, Eds view

What a trip so far.No Mt Dew for 2 days. I feel like I need group therapy. At home, Tammie usually fall asleep in the car before we get to the mailbox. Not this trip, acute insomnia! Guys, if you take a long trip with your wife, take 2 GPS. She's going to hold 1 to compare to the Atlas that I had no business buying. How much can a person argue with a GPS. I felt like it was a bad omen on the first day when a pair of Doves flew into the windshield and burst into flames!!

Good news for corn users, there will be no shortage this year. We've been in a corn field for 2 days. I'm sure there are crop circles out there somewhere. No idea that our country grew so much corn. Don't show up in Iowa with a hand full of pea seed, you'll be booted across the state line. Saw the corn palace, Got goose bumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment