My Blog List

Monday, August 31, 2009

Day Two - Monday 8/31

Got a pretty good nights sleep. Looking forward to getting closer to our destinatin.
Missouri has a lot of corn. I feel like I am in the middle of my facebook farmtown game!
Ed and I ate the contintental bfast at the hotel. As we were leaving, I spilled my coffee all over the table. I requested help from mgmt and jokingly said "my husband spilled his coffee". Well, Ed didn't appreciate my humor. I told him if the tables were turned he would have done the same thing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! This is awesome. I'm totally jealous!

    Keep us posted.
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to throw this in. Google actually has walking directions from tuscaloosa to anchorage.
    I thought it would be more than 57 days.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=tuscaloosa,+AL&daddr=Anchorage,+AK&geocode=&hl=en&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=48.2701,-118.71357&sspn=36.371301,79.013672&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=4

    ReplyDelete