My Blog List

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day Four - Wednesday

We stayed in Billings, Montana last night. We visited Mt. Rushmore yesterday. It was an awesome sight. There were people working up there on the top of their heads. I don't think I would want that job.
Saw miles and miles of sunflower fields yesterday. Never really thought about how they were grown and harvested. I love sunflowers.
The terrain is definately different in Montana. No crops to speak of, just a lot of very uneven terrain. Saw some elk, sheep, horses and cattle.
Today we cross the border into Canada. Kind of excited and a little scared from here on out. Feel safer in my own country, I have to tell you.
My rear end is starting to get a little numb, but I still have not ventured to the back of the limousine. Trying to keep Ed company up front. I am a good wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment