My Blog List

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Maps and Ed

Well I just wanted to say that today Ed ASKED me to look at the map. He continues to say we didn't need them, but he sure was interested when I told him what the next town was or how many miles to the next town, etc. I used my yellow highlighter to route out our trip. We only veered off the garmin route once (and saved one hour). Ed keeps saying how wonderful gps systems are. I agree. I don't think we could have made it with the maps alone. We really would have killed each other. I remember a Florida trip once and Ed threw the Atlas out the window in a fit of rage> I think it had something to do with me cutting out all the pages I thought we would need, so it was missing a few pages. Anyway, I am saving all my maps and am going to spread them out on the floor when we get home so get a visual of just how far we have come. We are so blessed to have had no car troubles, no sickness, and a very pleasant trip. I don't think I would want to do it again though. Ed says he wants to go to Maine. I could probably handle a trip that short!

No comments:

Post a Comment