My Blog List

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Eds view

What a day. Started out in Billings Mt. We got detoured leaving Billings and had to drive thru the airport-like we were dropping off. Left town on a 1/4 tank. Not reccomended! Gas stations should be praised. We bought a gas can there also. Later on we went into new construction and drove on gravel for about 10 miles. Saw some cool wind farms and scenery. Got to the border, Tammie has that look of guilt so I ended up losing my prized stun-gun. Not a smile to be found at customs. My hats off to Canada for its roads. Excellent roads and no curves. We drove about 200 miles into Canada and much of it included looking at these huge mountains to our left. I guess sometime tomorrow how it's going to be driving thru them. I expect a headache.

Tammie couldn't get her hands on a new map today. Feel certian that will change. Oh, and let me tell you you where wheat comes from, here. Wheat forever. I had no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment