My Blog List

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday night - Day four

Well, we made it through the Canadian border crossing after a little delay. Ed told them we had a stun gun in the limo and they took offense to that. The confisgated the stun gun and put us through some hoops, but eventually let us through without any problems. They looked throught the car (not thoroughly). I guess they were looking for some type of contraband or maybe some more weapons! I told Ed that he should have never mentioned the stun gun, but he felt it was better to tell them up front that to take the chance of letting them find in it the car.
Canada is much like the US. Same fast food restaurants, Wal Mart, Home Depot. For some reason, I felt as though it would be different. If I didn't know I was in a different country, I wouldn't really know the difference. They have wheat and corn here too!
It is a long way from one province/city to another and we are looking forward to seeing some mountains.
Will write tomorrow.
Not sure where we will stop tomorrow. I am going to get me some maps tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment